I can’t believe we’re already at October 10th! It seems like everything is flying by. So I wanted to take a moment and write about this week’s favorite things. Here are my favorite things from the office to great recipes:
1. Swarovski jewelry. We are currently in production with our holiday 2015 line. These beautiful pieces embellished with crystals from swarovski will dress up any outfit this season. I can’t wait for them to hit the website soon!
2. DIY Halloween mugs! How cute are these though? Adds that special touch to glassware. Found on Lauren Conrad’s blog https://laurenconrad.com/blog/2015/10/friday-favorites-157/ by way of Sugar & Cloth: http://sugarandcloth.com/2014/10/diy-halloween-glassware-decals/
3. Saratoga, NY. My dad was there this week at the Saratoga Convention Center for a trade show. It’s such a nice place to walk around/relax/have a nice meal. I would love to visit some day.
4. Halloween Cake Pops. Great recipes for those special holiday treats! Via PopSugar http://www.popsugar.com/moms/Halloween-Cake-Pops-19118333?crlt.pid=camp.2lxtck2umDyI#photo-19118333 by way of Love from the Oven & Bakerella
5. Great quote from Andrew Carnegie
6. Currently making Star of David necklaces. These are so amazing. I can’t wait to send them off to the plater & see how they look in silver, gold, and rose gold.
Thank you for stopping by to see this week’s favorite things. Keep checking back as we add new products to the website!